Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Our Daily Schedule

Pam ~ As of yesterday, we have been home for seven weeks!!!! Can you believe it?!?!?

When we had been home for one week, I did a post (click HERE) and gave you the daily schedule that we had established. It has changed a little over the weeks and I thought it might be time to give an update :-). Of course, our schedule does change a little from day to day, but this is a fairly normal routine.

7:00 a.m. ~ Turn on hall light, Maya K gets out of bed, and we have some cuddling/talking/playing moments
7:30 a.m. ~ I get a pile of books for Maya K and she settles in to look at them while I come downstairs to turn on my computer and drink some hot chocolate
8:00 a.m. ~ Breakfast
8:30 a.m. ~ TV time while I shower
9:15 a.m. ~ Start getting Maya K dressed (this takes a while!!!!)
9:30/9:45ish ~ Play time / coloring / painting / etc.
12 noon ~ Lunch
12:30 p.m. ~ TV (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)
1:00 p.m. ~ Maya K goes on her bed for rest time
(This is my time to clean, menu plan, FB time, reading, quiet!!!)
2:30 p.m. ~ Maya K gets up from her rest time and starts cleaning up
3:00 p.m. ~ She is normally finally done cleaning up around this time and then it's play time
5:00 p.m. ~ Daddy gets home!!!!
5:30 p.m. ~ Dinner
7:00 p.m. ~ Bedtime snack
7:15 p.m. ~ Jammy Time / Brush Teeth / Bedtime Story
7:45ish ~ Lights out

Wednesday morning is "Bath Day" and Thursday morning is "Library Day" and we LOVE both of those special days :-).

1 comment:

  1. This was SO COOL for me to read over and picture your days together!! :-) Thanks for sharing for those of us who are visual! :-)

    ReplyDelete