Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Deleting Posts

Pam ~ Just an FYI. If you want to read through any of our oldest blog posts, do it NOW!!!!

I am working on getting our oldest posts copied into a Shutterfly book that we will have printed. One of the main purposes of this blog when we started it was to have a record of our adoption journey (and to keep family and friends updated). Now that we are home with Maya K and that chapter of our life is done (the adoption journey continues, but in a different way) I will be deleting the oldest posts as I copy them into the Shutterfly book.

Our blog will continue as we love having this venue to share parts of our lives with family and friends, but the original posts will be gone from the bloggy realm :-).

Just letting you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment