October 27, 2012 ~ I'm looking forward to a good day!!! We're going to Dean & Heidi's house for lunch and Maya Kisanet gets to spend some time with her cousins!!!! Now I've just got to get these deviled eggs made before it's time to go :-).
Maya Kisanet enjoyed spending time with her cousins for lunch today!!!!
October 29, 2012 ~ Getting to know a new friend!!!
I'm so proud of my little girl. She shared one of her six M7Ms that she "earned" at quiet time with me!!! (No, I didn't ask. She just said "Mommy, yummy!!! Eat!!! and put it in my mouth!!!!)
Maya Kisanet is enjoying her baked pumpkin sees :-). She almost missed out due to her refusing to eat dinner, but she finally complied in order to be able to eat the seeds before mommy put them away.
October 30, 2012 ~ I "think" we're staying home all day today. I've got a long "to do" list and am hoping to enlist Maya Kisanet's help with some of it :-). We'll see how it goes!!!!
I HATE making the wrong parenting decision!!!! And then trying to decide if there is a way to "correctly" un-do the decision that was made without confusing the poor little girl who is still often confused by what we do and doesn't completely understand what we are telling her AND who is smart enough to know that she "won" (because that is how she would probably interpret the decision). I'm still an emotional mess over this evening, so my FANTASTIC hubby is staying with Maya Kisanet while she falls asleep tonight. I NEEDED a "break" and I am so grateful and thankful that he saw that need and is filling it for me!!!! I love you, Nathan!!!!
Maya Kisanet decided that our garage is a GREAT place to play!!! She was down there for over an hour (I was with her for about 30 minutes). She took blankets, her babies, and her baby's clothes. It got very quiet at one point so I went down to check on her and this is what I found. She was reading a book to her baby!!!! Love her!!!!!
October 31, 2012 ~ LOVE!!!!
Maya Kisanet enjoyed spending time with her cousins for lunch today!!!!
October 29, 2012 ~ Getting to know a new friend!!!
I'm so proud of my little girl. She shared one of her six M7Ms that she "earned" at quiet time with me!!! (No, I didn't ask. She just said "Mommy, yummy!!! Eat!!! and put it in my mouth!!!!)
Maya Kisanet is enjoying her baked pumpkin sees :-). She almost missed out due to her refusing to eat dinner, but she finally complied in order to be able to eat the seeds before mommy put them away.
October 30, 2012 ~ I "think" we're staying home all day today. I've got a long "to do" list and am hoping to enlist Maya Kisanet's help with some of it :-). We'll see how it goes!!!!
I HATE making the wrong parenting decision!!!! And then trying to decide if there is a way to "correctly" un-do the decision that was made without confusing the poor little girl who is still often confused by what we do and doesn't completely understand what we are telling her AND who is smart enough to know that she "won" (because that is how she would probably interpret the decision). I'm still an emotional mess over this evening, so my FANTASTIC hubby is staying with Maya Kisanet while she falls asleep tonight. I NEEDED a "break" and I am so grateful and thankful that he saw that need and is filling it for me!!!! I love you, Nathan!!!!
Maya Kisanet decided that our garage is a GREAT place to play!!! She was down there for over an hour (I was with her for about 30 minutes). She took blankets, her babies, and her baby's clothes. It got very quiet at one point so I went down to check on her and this is what I found. She was reading a book to her baby!!!! Love her!!!!!
October 31, 2012 ~ LOVE!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment