Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 1 ~ I am thankful for my special little girl, Maya Kisanet Joy!!
Day 2 ~ I am thankful that my little girl is sleeping well at night!!
Day 3 ~ I am thankful for my hubby, Nathan, who is committed to being the best husband and daddy he can be!! I love you, Nathan!!
Day 4 ~ I am thankful for my church.
Day 5 ~ I am thankful for my warm and cozy home.
Day 6 ~ I am thankful to live in a country where we have the freedom to vote.
Day 7 ~ I am thankful for the sovereignty of God!!
Day 8 ~ I am thankful for my kitchen with its microwave, oven, refrigerator, and sink.
Day 9 ~ I am thankful for my pajama pants :-).
Day 10 ~ I am thankful for a washing machine and drier.
Day 11 ~ I am thankful for all the veterans who have served our country.
Day 12 ~ I am thankful for Nathan's days off of work!!
Day 13 ~ I am thankful for the salvation I have through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ!!!
Day 14 ~ I am thankful for my comfy bed.
Day 15 ~ I am thankful for story time at our library!! Maya K loves "library day" and so does mommy!!
Day 16 ~ I am thankful for Victory Christian Academy and for the 8 years I was blessed to teach there and for the many, many children who impacted my life!!
Day 17 ~ I am thankful for the blessing of adoption!! Happy National Adoption Day!!
Day 18 ~ I am thankful for cookies.
Day 19 ~ I am thankful that Maya K loves to sing. She blesses me everyday with her joyful spirit!!
Day 20 ~ I am thankful for godly parents!! I love you, Dad & Mom!!
Day 21 ~ I am thankful for my two sisters and brother!! Their friendship is very special to me!!
Day 22 ~ I am thankful for THANKSGIVING Day!!
Day 23 ~ I am thankful for my parents-in-law!! They did a fabulous job in raising and loving my husband and I love them for it!!
Day 24 ~ I am thankful for my grandparents. My Grandma Munsen went to be with Jesus when I was 12-years old, and I am so thankful for the impact she had in my young life. I am blessed to have all three of my other grandparents still living and I LOVE them with all my heart!!!!
Day 26 ~ I am thankful for Christmas lights.
Day 27 ~ I am thankful for my "siblings-in-law" - three brothers-in-law, and three sisters-in-law.
Day 28 ~ I am thankful for my three nieces and six nephews!!!
Day 29 ~ I am thankful for my car.
Day 30 ~ I am thankful for the many blessings that God sends my way EVERY day!!!!

1 comment: