I missed it. It wasn't until late last night that I remembered it was Friday and I hadn't done our weekly fund-raising post. Apparently the busyness of school has started and I'm losing my grip on my routine. It always happens, but it somehow snuck up on me this year. Hopefully it will only take a couple of weeks to get back into my school routine and start remembering things again :-).
Soda Cans ~ I currently have a few bags sitting in the trunk of my car that I need to deposit. It's in my plan for today :-P. It continues to amaze me how many people are passing along their soda cans/bottles to us for our adoption fund. I'm sooooooo excited that we have already brought in $92.10 in soda can money!!!
Sponsor a Puzzle Piece ~ We were planning to begin putting the puzzle together this week, but with Nathan working over-time and me not getting home until late {I'm putting my classroom together} it didn't happen :-(. Maybe this next week??? If you are interested in sponsoring a puzzle piece for $10, please leave a comment here or on Facebook, or e-mail me at hearts1982@gmail.com. Thanks!!!
Mary Kay Adoption Fund-Raiser Party ~ I had 4 friends attend my party last Saturday and we had a lot of fun!!! Several other people ordered on-line. Thank You!!! Clisty will be letting me know next week how much money we raised!!! I'm excited to hear how much God has provided via this party!!!| My sister, Kristi and Me |
![]() |
| My friend Elizabeth |
Homemade Cards ~ Nathan's sister, Heidi, has been working very hard on this fund-raising project!!! She has been recruiting people to make cards, and gathering them over the past two months. We are almost ready to start selling them!!! Stay tuned for more info. coming in September!!!
Thermometer ~ It's rising!!! Nathan has continued to get lots of over-time this week {he's working 8 hours of over-time again today!!!} and we hope to have met our current goal {and be started on the next one!!!} by the end of next week. Thank you for all your continued prayers!!!




It is such a blessing to see how God is providing for you guys - I'm so glad for you, and I'm praying for you and your family - I hope you get to meet your babies soon!!! :)
ReplyDelete