Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Somersault Fun with Ben & Joe

Pam ~ I just love my nephews!!!!! We are celebrating their 2nd Bday tonight {their actual Bday was Aug. 2) so I got to babysit them for a couple hours while their mom, my sister, got some things prepared for the party. My parents are in town visiting, and my grandparents are coming down for the Bday party too, so there will be lots of family fun tonight!!!

We went for a walk to the bank to deposit our "Tootsie Roll" soda can money, and to pick something up at the convenience store. We saw lots of fire hydrants which Joseph clearly pointed out to me over and over again, and we even got to stop quickly at a garage sale. {Although I didn't buy them the Elmo book that they fell in love with. I know, I'm a horrible aunt. But the book was for little babies and it wasn't very clean or in good shape. They'll live.}

We came home to cool drinks and a little "Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang." They sat still for 30 minutes watching that movie!!!!! Their Uncle Nate will be thrilled {note sarcasm}.

We also enjoyed some somersault fun on the sofa. Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for watching them. They always have so much fun with you!

    ReplyDelete