Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 1, 2013

FB Friday

February 24, 2013 ~ My morning conundrum ~ Whether or not to wake up the sleeping girl when she was up until 11 last night??? We want to make it to church on time, but we also want her to get the sleep she needs!!!

That was interesting. I just ate a spoonful of honey and cinnamon mixed together. Supposedly it will help my cold go away sooner??? I was willing to try it :-).

February 25, 2013 ~ We just framed a picture of Nathan and I with Maya K's birth dad to hang in her bedroom. She is happy!!

February 26, 2013 ~ I guess that I should have done my grocery shopping yesterday instead of waiting until today :-(. I don't really want to go out in the snow!!

My ET beauty has not yet eaten snow (we told her NO!!!). So, I just put a container outside to see if we can "catch" some clean snow to make snow ice cream today!!!

February 28, 2013 ~ We've been home with Maya K for FIVE months as of today!!!

Maya K: "Oh no!! Where the bacon?"
Me: "We didn't make any bacon tonight."
Maya K: (sad look) "But I like bacon!!"

March 1, 2013 ~ Someone, who shall remain nameless, is GRUMPY today. This anonymous person was given the special privilege of sleeping for 40 minutes AND of looking at books in a quiet room for an additional half hour. This person has continued to maintain a downcast expression on their beautiful face. A second person involved in this story needs to go to the store to buy some food. What would YOU do?!?!

I have been sent to my room and told to stay there until 7 p.m. I was allowed to take my computer and book. I was then brought a cup of raspberry hot chocolate. Somebody loves me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment