March 2, 2013 ~ This is what is happening at our house this evening!!
Maya K just ate 2 corn dogs, 2 mini-ears of corn, a piece of chicken, and 6 large baby carrots. I think she is going through a continual growth spurt!!!
March 3, 2013 ~ Maya K got to eat at her first "real" restaurant (in the USA, that is) today - Hickory Park. She did FABULOUS (although she was very tired)!!!
March 4, 2013 ~ Cleaning out my cupboards, closets, etc. is fairly easy for me. I like sorting/organizing and getting rid of things. The hard part is when I look at the piles of things I don't want to keep. What do I do with them? Do I clean them, take pictures of them, post them, and try to sell them online, or do I just box everything up at take it to Goodwill or Hope Ministries. What to do, what to do??!!
March 5, 2013 ~ What do YOU do when your child asks for something to be done/added to their food and won't listen to you when you tell them they won't like it?? Me?? I do what she asked and then tell her she has to sit at the table until she has eaten it.
March 6, 2013 ~ The two girls are sneaking around the house, whispering, and telling me to not look. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just asked what they were doing and was told "don't ask." I asked if they were being good and Maya K said "Good. Nice. Share. Obey. Have fun." I'm enjoying their friendship!!
March 8, 2013 ~ Nathan sent me to the library for an hour one evening last week. I was sooooooo excited to have a whole hour to sit and READ!!! I grabbed a new book (bought it at a used book store a LONG time ago, along with the other two books in the series and just haven't had time to read them yet) and headed out. A couple chapters into the book and I was still confused about what in the world was going on and struggling to follow the plot. I checked to make sure that the author was who I thought he was, because he is normally a very good writer. That's when I realized that I had grabbed book #3 in the series instead of book #1!!! The end of this long story is that I went ahead and finished reading book #3 (since I had already invested an hour into it; I'm a fast reader so I was about a fourth of the way done with it already) and started book #1 today. Everything is starting to make a lot more sense!!!!
Maya K just ate 2 corn dogs, 2 mini-ears of corn, a piece of chicken, and 6 large baby carrots. I think she is going through a continual growth spurt!!!
March 3, 2013 ~ Maya K got to eat at her first "real" restaurant (in the USA, that is) today - Hickory Park. She did FABULOUS (although she was very tired)!!!
March 4, 2013 ~ Cleaning out my cupboards, closets, etc. is fairly easy for me. I like sorting/organizing and getting rid of things. The hard part is when I look at the piles of things I don't want to keep. What do I do with them? Do I clean them, take pictures of them, post them, and try to sell them online, or do I just box everything up at take it to Goodwill or Hope Ministries. What to do, what to do??!!
March 5, 2013 ~ What do YOU do when your child asks for something to be done/added to their food and won't listen to you when you tell them they won't like it?? Me?? I do what she asked and then tell her she has to sit at the table until she has eaten it.
March 6, 2013 ~ The two girls are sneaking around the house, whispering, and telling me to not look. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I just asked what they were doing and was told "don't ask." I asked if they were being good and Maya K said "Good. Nice. Share. Obey. Have fun." I'm enjoying their friendship!!
March 8, 2013 ~ Nathan sent me to the library for an hour one evening last week. I was sooooooo excited to have a whole hour to sit and READ!!! I grabbed a new book (bought it at a used book store a LONG time ago, along with the other two books in the series and just haven't had time to read them yet) and headed out. A couple chapters into the book and I was still confused about what in the world was going on and struggling to follow the plot. I checked to make sure that the author was who I thought he was, because he is normally a very good writer. That's when I realized that I had grabbed book #3 in the series instead of book #1!!! The end of this long story is that I went ahead and finished reading book #3 (since I had already invested an hour into it; I'm a fast reader so I was about a fourth of the way done with it already) and started book #1 today. Everything is starting to make a lot more sense!!!!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment