March 16, 2013 ~ We are heading up to MN for a quick weekend trip!! Maya K gets to meet her 93-year-old Great-Grandpa Munsen and her great aunts and uncles for the first time!! Now we just need to actually pack :-). It would help if "someone" didn't decide that TODAY was the day to sleep in!!
March 17, 2013 ~ We are enjoying time with family in MN today!!
Maya K got to meet her Great Grandpa Munsen this weekend!!
March 18, 2013 ~ We got home from our trip to MN around 9:45ish last night. It was the first time that Maya K truly fell asleep in the car!! She slept for the last hour of the trip, we carried her inside, and got her put to bed in her clothes and she stayed sleeping and slept until 7:30 a.m.!!!! When I went into her room this morning I asked her why she wasn't wearing her pajamas. She looked down, got a very shocked look on her face, and said "Oh no!! I forgot jammies!!" She then looked at me and said "BRUSH TEETH??? I forgot brush teeth!! AND lotion!! Why mommy no do lotion??!!"
"The goal of life is not to be better than 50% of the other people on the planet. The goal of life is to be the best you that you can possibly be." - Becoming Minimalist website
March 22, 2013 ~ Morning entertainment - Watching Maya K rush around to pick up all the cat food she spilled on the carpet before Oreo eats it all!!
We had a mini photo shoot (just Maya K and I) this morning in anticipation of her 6-months home anniversary next week. Here is a little "gem" that makes me smile!!
March 17, 2013 ~ We are enjoying time with family in MN today!!
Maya K got to meet her Great Grandpa Munsen this weekend!!
March 18, 2013 ~ We got home from our trip to MN around 9:45ish last night. It was the first time that Maya K truly fell asleep in the car!! She slept for the last hour of the trip, we carried her inside, and got her put to bed in her clothes and she stayed sleeping and slept until 7:30 a.m.!!!! When I went into her room this morning I asked her why she wasn't wearing her pajamas. She looked down, got a very shocked look on her face, and said "Oh no!! I forgot jammies!!" She then looked at me and said "BRUSH TEETH??? I forgot brush teeth!! AND lotion!! Why mommy no do lotion??!!"
"The goal of life is not to be better than 50% of the other people on the planet. The goal of life is to be the best you that you can possibly be." - Becoming Minimalist website
March 22, 2013 ~ Morning entertainment - Watching Maya K rush around to pick up all the cat food she spilled on the carpet before Oreo eats it all!!
We had a mini photo shoot (just Maya K and I) this morning in anticipation of her 6-months home anniversary next week. Here is a little "gem" that makes me smile!!



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment