March 23, 2013 ~ Today marks 6 months that Maya Kisanet has been in our arms for forever!! This picture was taken moments after she ran around the building and jumped into my arms!! I told her I would never let her go again!!
Maya K gets to go bowling today for the first time!! So we just finished watching a YouTube video on bowling :-). I have been on YouTube more these past 6 months than I ever thought possible!!
We had fun bowling today!!
March 26, 2013 ~ I don't like it when Nathan isn't feeling well enough to go to work (nothing major, just an upset stomach that makes him struggle to focus), but there was a benefit to it this morning :-). He went to pick up a red box movie to watch while he is resting and he brought me home a Mt. Dew!! Happy Tuesday to me!!!
March 28, 2013 ~ Nathan took over after dinner so that I could go spend an hour at Half Price Bookstore :-). I like the store and I LOVE my husband!!!
March 29, 2013 ~ Our morning science lesson / learning experience involved lighting a Bday candle during breakfast. She thought the candles melted because the cake made them melt :-). So we got to learn about wax and fire!!!
It's such a blessing when God gives us the desires of our heart. Long story short (I'll try). We haven't had the money for me to go buy Maya K an "Easter" dress. She has plenty of dresses that have been given to her, but not a truly EASTER dress. I have felt very sad about this silly desire of mine, but this week, someone gave us a dress that is the PERFECT Easter dress and in her size :-). And then today, I'm going through a box of clothes and find a perfect sweater to go with that Easter dress!! God is so good!!!!
Maya K gets to go bowling today for the first time!! So we just finished watching a YouTube video on bowling :-). I have been on YouTube more these past 6 months than I ever thought possible!!
We had fun bowling today!!
March 26, 2013 ~ I don't like it when Nathan isn't feeling well enough to go to work (nothing major, just an upset stomach that makes him struggle to focus), but there was a benefit to it this morning :-). He went to pick up a red box movie to watch while he is resting and he brought me home a Mt. Dew!! Happy Tuesday to me!!!
March 28, 2013 ~ Nathan took over after dinner so that I could go spend an hour at Half Price Bookstore :-). I like the store and I LOVE my husband!!!
March 29, 2013 ~ Our morning science lesson / learning experience involved lighting a Bday candle during breakfast. She thought the candles melted because the cake made them melt :-). So we got to learn about wax and fire!!!
It's such a blessing when God gives us the desires of our heart. Long story short (I'll try). We haven't had the money for me to go buy Maya K an "Easter" dress. She has plenty of dresses that have been given to her, but not a truly EASTER dress. I have felt very sad about this silly desire of mine, but this week, someone gave us a dress that is the PERFECT Easter dress and in her size :-). And then today, I'm going through a box of clothes and find a perfect sweater to go with that Easter dress!! God is so good!!!!

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment