Pam ~ We were accepted by our agency, America World, into their Ethiopia program six months ago today. Six months of paperwork, payments, home study meetings, God's provision, overtime, fund-raising, appointments, paperwork, fund-raising, overtime, paperwork, grant writing, God's provision.....You get the picture.
"They" say that typically the dossier takes 4-6 months to complete. Well, it's been six months and we are very, very close to having all the paperwork completed. We are still praying each and every day that we will be able to submit our dossier before Christmas. Will you PLEASE pray along with us. We are still $1307 short of being able to mail it, but I know that is nothing to our Provider, Creator, and Everlasting Father.
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago


Oh, you're so close! I'm praying for you! :)
ReplyDeleteIt took us 9 months to become DTE. Great job! I will pray that your remaining funds come in SOON!
ReplyDelete