Nate ~ It's funny. God provides for our needs. This is a true statement and there is no questioning it. However, our needs are not our wants. :o)
I drove my sister-in-law to the airport this morning. From the moment I started driving I knew something wasn't right. I got to the mechanic's and they opened an hour and a quarter later. After they looked at it they confirmed that the clutch was slipping. They then confirmed a $650 price tag. Now, do you wonder how God is good?
It's simple. Since June, we have had 3 fairly costly repairs to make on our cars. In all of that, each one has happened shortly after we regained our store of savings so that we can get these things fixed when they happen. So, the price tag is high, but we can get it fixed and I can go to my job on Monday.
It still hurts though. That's going to be $650 that we will need to replenish before the kids can come home. (Please note. No money that is donated to our adoption ever goes to these things. We take care of this on our end with our pay checks...so your donations go completely for our kids). That's hard, because now my OT from the last couple weeks will need to go to the care repairs instead of the adoption.
Would you please pray for both Pam and I? God is aware of our hearts and minds. He knows if we need encouragement and how much (more that we ourselves know) and He'll continue to provide for our needs. God is amazing and now we get to see, again, how He will provide for us outside of our own power!!!
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago


Aw, you guys. :( I'm so sorry. Keep that unwavering faith in our good God.
ReplyDelete