Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Card Fund-Raiser

Just a quick reminder to everyone about our homemade cards fund-raiser.  We are willing and able to mail cards anywhere in the US, so you don't have to be local to participate.  You can use our "Donate" button located in the sidebar, or mail us a check {$10 per packet ~ which includes 4 unique cards}.  Thirteen packets of cards have been sold, so we have 67 left!!!  Let's sell them all quickly!!!

And don't forget our GIVEAWAY!!!  It ends this Thursday night at 9 p.m. {that's TOMORROW!!!}  We are giving away 10 beautiful Christmas gift tags.  All you have to do to enter is ~ 1) Become a follower of our blog, 2) Post our blog on your Facebook page {the more people who visit our blog, the more people will hear about our cards}, or 3) include a link to our blog on your blog.  You get one entry for each day and place you post.  Just leave a comment here letting us know what you have done.  Only one person has entered, so your chances are REALLY GOOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure I tried to leave a comment before saying that I was following your blog...but I had some extra little hands helping me type lol...so it must not have posted....anyway...I am following and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete