Pam ~ We have met our GOAL!!!!! God has provided the money we need to pay for our post-adoption fees!!!!! Now we are working on our part to complete our autobiographies {I did finally get started after Monday's post about all my dread and fears}, and we will hopefully start getting our home meetings set up VERY SOON!!!!!
Not only did God provide for our post-adoption fees, we are already over half-way to our next financial goal {$830}!!!!! This is the last small goal before we start focusing on the big ones, but it has been incredible to see the many ways that God has been providing for us!!!!! Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us financially and/or in prayer!!!!! I can't tell you often enough what a blessing you have been to us!!!!!!
Watch for tomorrow's "Fund-Raising Friday" post to check out our updated fund-raising thermometers!!!!!


HURRAY! I know you and Nate are working hard. God is so good so bless you with so many supportive friends! One step closer to my new nieces/nephews :)
ReplyDeleteYay! That is so exciting Pam! :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that if you need someone to read over your autobiography I'd be glad to. Might as well put that old English degree to use, right? ;)