Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dreams

Pam ~ I am a dreamer. I often don't remember what I dream for very long, but I dream a lot. If I'm coming off codeine, I have horrid nightmares. If it's time for school to start, I dream of everything going wrong on the first day of school.

The adoption dreams have officially begun. In the last week, I have had dreams about our children THREE times. The first time they were both girls. The second time there were four of them {don't know where THAT came from} and one of them was Asian {????}. Last night, they were both boys.

I wish I could share all the specifics of the dreams, but I don't remember most of them. The overall feeling when I woke up was, "Where are my babies? I need to hold them!!! I want to touch their precious faces again!!!"

I have a feeling that there are lots more dreams in my future.

2 comments:

  1. Praying with you that your dreams come true sooner than you can imagine. (You made me get all weepy eyed with this one Pam!)

    ReplyDelete