August 3, 2013 ~ My hubby is amazing!!! He has started the morning by reading to Maya K, starting a load of laundry (with a few "tips" from me) and brought me my breakfast of eggs in bed. I love you, Nathan!!!!
Nathan continues to be amazing!!! On my "day off", I have slept in, eaten breakfast in bed, gone Goodwill shopping and out to lunch with a friend, and spent over an hour reading outside at the park. Nathan has fixed breakfast, done two loads of laundry (put one load almost all away), unclogged the bathroom sink, done the dishes, vacuumed half the house, fed Maya K (and himself) lunch, took her to the park, and put her down (and got her up) from quiet time. Now he's reading to her :-). I "heart" this man!!!!
"I'm stuck in my head!!" ~ Maya K
(This is actually a very good way to describe what happens when we can't remember what we were doing to say!!!)
I was able to get some school "preparation" done this evening :-). I love getting things filed into their labeled folders and seeing all the things that Maya K will be learning in Kindergarten this year!!!! We're starting school in just TWO weeks!!!!
August 4, 2013 ~ Would anyone like to volunteer to explain HOW the oven works to Maya K????
August 5, 2013 ~ Maya K has her third round of immunizations this morning. I would appreciate prayers as she is not very happy that she has to get MORE shots :-(.
Me: (told Maya K to do something)
Maya K: "Mommy!!!!..... Oh....... I was going to argue. Nevermind!!!!"
Shots are done (for today)!!! She has one more round in a few months and then we are ALL CAUGHT UP!!!
Ten months = 5 inches and 8 pounds = Maya K's growth
Nate: "Holy monkey buckets!!"
Maya K: (heard from the other room) "Holy, Holy Spirit. God the Father. God the Son.....Jesus. God the earth (don't worry; we're working on this). Holy Spirit."
August 6, 2013 ~ Can children's Tylenol cause hyperactivity?????
Look what I found today in the library book I am reading!!! An unexpected blessing :-).
August 8, 2013 ~ Buy one, get one FREE coupon at Yankee Candle = :-)
She NEEDS to talk!!! Maya K and K were told to stop talking at lunch because neither one of them were eating. Maya K just asked to go to the bathroom and asked if she could talk while she was going potty. She is in there talking up a STORM!!!! It had only been five minutes and the words were just BURSTING!!!
"It scared me as much as a LION!!!" ~ Maya K (when her folding chair fell over and folder her up in it)
August 9, 2013 ~ It's Adventureland Day!!! Maya K and I are joining some friends for a day of rides and FUN!!! Maya K is super excited!!!
Over 7 hours at Adventureland today = SUCCESS!!!
Maya K: "I have several things to clean up......What does 'several' mean???"
Me: "It means that you have more than a little to clean up. Do you have a lot to clean?"
Maya K: "I have several a little things to clean."
Nathan continues to be amazing!!! On my "day off", I have slept in, eaten breakfast in bed, gone Goodwill shopping and out to lunch with a friend, and spent over an hour reading outside at the park. Nathan has fixed breakfast, done two loads of laundry (put one load almost all away), unclogged the bathroom sink, done the dishes, vacuumed half the house, fed Maya K (and himself) lunch, took her to the park, and put her down (and got her up) from quiet time. Now he's reading to her :-). I "heart" this man!!!!
"I'm stuck in my head!!" ~ Maya K
(This is actually a very good way to describe what happens when we can't remember what we were doing to say!!!)
I was able to get some school "preparation" done this evening :-). I love getting things filed into their labeled folders and seeing all the things that Maya K will be learning in Kindergarten this year!!!! We're starting school in just TWO weeks!!!!
August 4, 2013 ~ Would anyone like to volunteer to explain HOW the oven works to Maya K????
August 5, 2013 ~ Maya K has her third round of immunizations this morning. I would appreciate prayers as she is not very happy that she has to get MORE shots :-(.
Me: (told Maya K to do something)
Maya K: "Mommy!!!!..... Oh....... I was going to argue. Nevermind!!!!"
Shots are done (for today)!!! She has one more round in a few months and then we are ALL CAUGHT UP!!!
Ten months = 5 inches and 8 pounds = Maya K's growth
Nate: "Holy monkey buckets!!"
Maya K: (heard from the other room) "Holy, Holy Spirit. God the Father. God the Son.....Jesus. God the earth (don't worry; we're working on this). Holy Spirit."
August 6, 2013 ~ Can children's Tylenol cause hyperactivity?????
Look what I found today in the library book I am reading!!! An unexpected blessing :-).
August 8, 2013 ~ Buy one, get one FREE coupon at Yankee Candle = :-)
She NEEDS to talk!!! Maya K and K were told to stop talking at lunch because neither one of them were eating. Maya K just asked to go to the bathroom and asked if she could talk while she was going potty. She is in there talking up a STORM!!!! It had only been five minutes and the words were just BURSTING!!!
"It scared me as much as a LION!!!" ~ Maya K (when her folding chair fell over and folder her up in it)
August 9, 2013 ~ It's Adventureland Day!!! Maya K and I are joining some friends for a day of rides and FUN!!! Maya K is super excited!!!
Over 7 hours at Adventureland today = SUCCESS!!!
Maya K: "I have several things to clean up......What does 'several' mean???"
Me: "It means that you have more than a little to clean up. Do you have a lot to clean?"
Maya K: "I have several a little things to clean."


No comments:
Post a Comment