August 19, 2013 ~ Maya K and I are talking about the Millennial Kingdom at breakfast this morning. Oh my goodness!!! This little girl is going to make me pull out my theology books from Bible college to answer her questions soon!!!
August 20, 2013 ~ Maya K got to eat her first s'more tonight!!! She liked it!!!
August 21, 2013 ~ Dinner had better be VERY good for how long it took me to cut up the tiny pieces of apple!!! We're trying a new crock pot recipe today - Bacon Wrapped Apple Chicken :-).
I did something "new" with Maya K's hair today. It only took about 30-40 minutes and I think it's cute :-). Now we just have to see how well it "lasts"!!! (Three flat twists across the front from ear to ear to make a "headband" and two pony "puffs" in the back.)
August 22, 2013 ~ Handwriting time!!!
"You are the greatest, Mommy!!! Because you do lots of things others don't. Like playdough, and hot dogs, and brats, and sometime let us watch Clifford, and everything!!! Not everyone do those things. You are the best mommy EVER!!!" ~ Maya K. I guess I know the way to her heart. Playdough, hot dogs, brats, and Clifford!!!! :-)
August 23, 2013 ~ She was awake and calling us at 4:30 because of a bad dream. Called again at 5 because she couldn't find her baby. Still wide awake at 6 when Nathan got up. Fell asleep somewhere between 6-7. She is still sleeping and you'd better believe I am NOT going to be waking her up. One of the advantages of homeschooling this year!!!!
We got to enjoy pizza and a movie with our Aunt Heidi and cousins tonight :-). The movie was Shirley Temple's "Heidi" and the story was just a little too personal for my little girl. Poor thing was in tears as Heidi was crying for her grandfather!!!! :-(
August 20, 2013 ~ Maya K got to eat her first s'more tonight!!! She liked it!!!
August 21, 2013 ~ Dinner had better be VERY good for how long it took me to cut up the tiny pieces of apple!!! We're trying a new crock pot recipe today - Bacon Wrapped Apple Chicken :-).
I did something "new" with Maya K's hair today. It only took about 30-40 minutes and I think it's cute :-). Now we just have to see how well it "lasts"!!! (Three flat twists across the front from ear to ear to make a "headband" and two pony "puffs" in the back.)
August 22, 2013 ~ Handwriting time!!!
"You are the greatest, Mommy!!! Because you do lots of things others don't. Like playdough, and hot dogs, and brats, and sometime let us watch Clifford, and everything!!! Not everyone do those things. You are the best mommy EVER!!!" ~ Maya K. I guess I know the way to her heart. Playdough, hot dogs, brats, and Clifford!!!! :-)
August 23, 2013 ~ She was awake and calling us at 4:30 because of a bad dream. Called again at 5 because she couldn't find her baby. Still wide awake at 6 when Nathan got up. Fell asleep somewhere between 6-7. She is still sleeping and you'd better believe I am NOT going to be waking her up. One of the advantages of homeschooling this year!!!!
We got to enjoy pizza and a movie with our Aunt Heidi and cousins tonight :-). The movie was Shirley Temple's "Heidi" and the story was just a little too personal for my little girl. Poor thing was in tears as Heidi was crying for her grandfather!!!! :-(


No comments:
Post a Comment