December 30, 2012 ~ My loving hubby wants to buy me a stand mixer for my birthday!! Isn't he GREAT?!?! (I've been using a hand mixer ever since we got married!!) I've heard that KitchenAid mixers are the best, but what are some of YOUR opinions??
January 1, 2013 ~ We just got home from Build-a-Bear Workshop where Maya K stuffed her teddy bear that she got for Christmas from her Uncle Tim and Aunt Mandie. She LOVES it and has name it "Anna".
The Christmas clean-up is "almost" done :-). The tree is bare, the Christmas containers are all back in the garage (except one) and the table is covered with Christmas items that I need to take pictures of and try to sell. Maybe I'll have the motivation to take the pictures and post them tonight; or maybe I won't :-).
January 3, 2013 ~ I've mentioned Maya K's protectiveness of me, right?? Here is an example that happened at the store today.
A random person bumped into me in the store.
Me: "Excuse me."
Maya K: (angry look on her face) "Mommy, NO excuse me!! He (pointing to the man) naughty. He no good!!!! NO, my mommy!!!"
I had to keep holding her hand and pulling her in the direction we were going because I think she was going to go give the man a piece of her mind!!!
Maya K has a small sinus infection :-(. In better news, she has grown 2 inches and gained 3.5 pounds in the past three months!!! She is now 41" tall and 38.5 lbs.
We went to the library this afternoon as as we were on our way home.....
Maya K: (big sigh) "Come home!!"
Mommy: "I like coming home, Maya K."
Maya K: "Me too."
January 4, 2013 ~ After locking my keys in the car on a shopping trip to Aldis this morning and having to call Nathan to leave work to come unlock my car, I have decided to that I am going to spend Maya K's quiet time by doing absolutely NOTHING and watching a movie. While drinking the Mt. Dew I picked up on my way home after the key incident. Happy Bday to me!!!
January 1, 2013 ~ We just got home from Build-a-Bear Workshop where Maya K stuffed her teddy bear that she got for Christmas from her Uncle Tim and Aunt Mandie. She LOVES it and has name it "Anna".
The Christmas clean-up is "almost" done :-). The tree is bare, the Christmas containers are all back in the garage (except one) and the table is covered with Christmas items that I need to take pictures of and try to sell. Maybe I'll have the motivation to take the pictures and post them tonight; or maybe I won't :-).
January 3, 2013 ~ I've mentioned Maya K's protectiveness of me, right?? Here is an example that happened at the store today.
A random person bumped into me in the store.
Me: "Excuse me."
Maya K: (angry look on her face) "Mommy, NO excuse me!! He (pointing to the man) naughty. He no good!!!! NO, my mommy!!!"
I had to keep holding her hand and pulling her in the direction we were going because I think she was going to go give the man a piece of her mind!!!
Maya K has a small sinus infection :-(. In better news, she has grown 2 inches and gained 3.5 pounds in the past three months!!! She is now 41" tall and 38.5 lbs.
We went to the library this afternoon as as we were on our way home.....
Maya K: (big sigh) "Come home!!"
Mommy: "I like coming home, Maya K."
Maya K: "Me too."
January 4, 2013 ~ After locking my keys in the car on a shopping trip to Aldis this morning and having to call Nathan to leave work to come unlock my car, I have decided to that I am going to spend Maya K's quiet time by doing absolutely NOTHING and watching a movie. While drinking the Mt. Dew I picked up on my way home after the key incident. Happy Bday to me!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment