January 12, 2013 ~ We made it safely to Colorado Springs and are happy to be out of the car!! Maya K did an AMAZING job, but was one very tired and overwhelmed little girl tonight!! We get to go to Nathan's home church in the morning and introduce everyone to our little girl!!
January 14, 2013 ~ I'm enjoying the blessing of being at grandma's house today :-). Grandma Maxwell has been "on duty" this morning and I got to sleep in!! Maya K is loving the time with her grandma!!
January 15, 2013 ~ Making the pizza dough with Grandma Maxwell :-).
January 16, 2013 ~ We had fun today!!!
January 17, 2013 ~ My daughter just pointed to me and said, "You, Mommy, You pretty." Awwwww!!!!!! That's the way to start a morning!!!!
Maya K is outside with her Grandpa Carter playing in the dirt and LOVING it!! She is filthy from head to toe (tomorrow was supposed to be bath day, but I think it might get moved up to tonight!!) and having a BALL!!!
January 14, 2013 ~ I'm enjoying the blessing of being at grandma's house today :-). Grandma Maxwell has been "on duty" this morning and I got to sleep in!! Maya K is loving the time with her grandma!!
January 15, 2013 ~ Making the pizza dough with Grandma Maxwell :-).
January 16, 2013 ~ We had fun today!!!
January 17, 2013 ~ My daughter just pointed to me and said, "You, Mommy, You pretty." Awwwww!!!!!! That's the way to start a morning!!!!
Maya K is outside with her Grandpa Carter playing in the dirt and LOVING it!! She is filthy from head to toe (tomorrow was supposed to be bath day, but I think it might get moved up to tonight!!) and having a BALL!!!

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment