Pam ~ We serve such a wonderful and loving God. You may remember earlier this week when I shared with you about my "fast." Would you like to know how my loving God worked?
I resisted looking at the order "status" pages all through Wednesday. Nathan and I looked together on Thursday morning {there was nothing new}, and then I resisted again all day on Thursday. Each time I had the urge to look, I would pray that God would provide the money we need in His time and in His way, and that I would patiently be learning to trust in His provision.
Thursday was parent/teacher conferences at my school, so I didn't get home until around 9:30 p.m. When I did, there was a letter sitting on my kitchen table. The return address label was from a couple that my husband went to church with when he was in high school. The family has since moved to another state and we really haven't had any contact with them recently. Well, there was a sweet card that told us they were praying for us and our adoption, and that this check was to help with some of our adoption expenses!!!!


WOW! AWESOME STORY! Isn't it awesome how He always provides for His children and for those following His plan!??! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteGod is so good, isn't He? He always knows exactly what we need. I know that the desire of your heart is to have those sweet babes in your arms. God knows too. And He is orchestrating this all so that at just the right moment everything will fall into place and everyone will see how great He is. Praying with you . . .
ReplyDeleteHello! Glad to found you here! We are the in the VERY beginning stage of adopting a son from Ethiopia. I am anxious to read and find encouragement!
ReplyDeleteYou look as though you have the fundraising factor down pretty good - we are trying to come up with our "plan" for the application process.
Anyway, we also started a blog rescuedviagrace.blogspot.com. Stop by if you like, and leave any advice for our progress - new to blogging too! :)
Blessings to you and excited to keep reading!
~Candace