Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Okay, God."

This past week, Nathan and I got busy about focusing on our next adoption. I have done more research, we have a plan, and we started a couple fundraisers to work toward our first financial goal. I asked for people to pray for us as we get started AND as we work hard to save the money we will need for expenses.

This past week, Nathan was given the option of working some overtime. He will be doing that this next week and any other time the opportunity is given him. God is providing through Nathan's overtime.

This morning I woke up with a cold. I stayed home from church because I'm not feeling well and thought it would be a good idea to get a little extra rest. This morning I received an email offering me another scoring job for the next week and a half!!!! God is providing through giving me some extra side work.

I am getting ready to start the training and qualifying process for this scoring offer, so it's not a sure thing right now. I have to qualify first. But we are looking at it as an opportunity that God has sent for us to be able to save a little extra for the adoption. Even if I don't qualify for the job, I still get paid for the training :-).

We are looking forward to seeing in what other ways God will provide!!!!! "Okay, God. Whatever You ask us to do, we will do."

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Another work-from-home opportunity you could look into, if you're interested- I work part time for rev.com. I make around $8 to $10 per hour transcribing files, which really helps our family's budget. :) Praying for you guys as you begin this journey, and it's great to hear how He is already providing! :)

    ReplyDelete