Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 19, 2013

FB Friday

April 13, 2013 ~ Maya K slept until 7:30 a.m.!!!! What a blessing to get to sleep in on a Saturday morning!!!

Nice evening for a walk :-). Maya K ran!!!!

April 15, 2013 ~ I didn't get Maya K's hair done this morning before we needed to leave for the store, so I put a hat on her. We got even MORE attention at the store than on days without the hat!!! (She looks pretty cute in the hat!!)

Maya K has decided that "Fairy movie is my FAVORITE!! I sooooo escited!!!!" We have avoided Barbie thus far, but Tinkerbell and her fairy friends are now dearly loved!!!

I know that she is enjoying her quiet time when I go to get her up and she asks me to first read her a book and then she wants to keep playing :-). It's rare that she will stay up in her room and play by herself so I am encouraging her to have fun!!!!

Maya K: "Why do people have heads?"
Daddy: "Because otherwise they couldn't be a silly head!!"
It's no wonder my daughter gets confused!!!

April 16, 2013 ~ I haven't slept well since Maya K came home almost seven months ago. I finally started having some good, solid nights of sleep a few weeks ago, but now the past week I haven't been sleeping again. I'm tired and am praying that I will learn how to SLEEP again!!!!

April 17, 2013 ~ Maya K is pretending that my pony tail is a cow's udder. She is getting milk from it :-). This is VERY strange!!!!

Maya K gets to go try gymnastics tonight!!! If she enjoy sit, she will probably start in a couple of weeks. "Mommy, I soooooooooooo escited!!! VERY escited!!!!"

Maya K LOVED gymnastics!!! The coach said that she is VERY strong, a good runner, and a hurdler :-). Maya K's favorite things were the trampoline and hula hoop. We go back in two weeks for her to "officially" start!!!

April 18, 2013 ~ Oh dear!!! Maya K just ate a hot dog (with bread) and TWO brats (one with bread)!!! She tried to eat ANOTHER hot dog (I said "no more food") and when I put it away she asked for what other food she could eat!!! Where does she PUT IT???

April 19, 2013 ~ "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31. I'm reminding myself of this truth today and it's been a good morning!!!

This........should not be happening on April 19th. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment