April 6, 2013 ~ "We always compare the worst of what we know about ourselves to the best assumptions we make about others." - Joshua Becker
April 8, 2013 ~ Maya K told someone at church yesterday that her name is Maya K Joy Maxwell :-). That was the first time she has said her full name by herself (well, almost her full name; we're struggling to get her to change the "K" to Kisanet when she says her full name.)!!!!
We got to play outside today WITHOUT a coat!!!
Does anyone else need a triple dose of numbing agent when they get a filling at the dentist?? I almost always do and then I get VERY sick to my stomach :-(. (And I actually have a pretty high pain tolerance; pain killers/numbing stuff just doesn't work well for me.) Nathan had a root canal this afternoon and then I got three fillings tonight. Poor Maya K!!! Both her parents are a little "out of it" tonight!!!
April 9, 2013 ~ Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is having a very grumpy day. That someone ISN'T me, but is seriously making me desire some Mt. Dew caffeine!!! Maybe a quick trip to the store is in order!!!
April 10, 2013 ~ I love staying home with Maya K (and her friend "K"). However, I have found a disadvantage. I am burning up my candles at an alarming rate. What am I going to do when I don't have any more?!?!?!
The first time I put ponies in Maya K's hair was on November 7th. I put them in her hair again today and enjoyed seeing the growth over the past 5 months!!!
April 11, 2013 ~ I just got to explain what a s'more is to Maya K :-). She is "escited!!!!" Now we just have to make sure we make them this summer!!!!
Maya K had a "rough" afternoon and then couldn't stop moving for ANYTHING during dinner and right after. So, what do we do on a rainy day when we can't take her outside to run off all that energy and orneriness???? We send her to the garage with toys. She is as happy as can be and we have a little quiet in the house :-) :-).
April 12, 2013 ~ "May I be squeezed, please?" There are some things Maya K says that I don't really want to correct!!! (Translation: "May I be excused, please?")
April 8, 2013 ~ Maya K told someone at church yesterday that her name is Maya K Joy Maxwell :-). That was the first time she has said her full name by herself (well, almost her full name; we're struggling to get her to change the "K" to Kisanet when she says her full name.)!!!!
We got to play outside today WITHOUT a coat!!!
Does anyone else need a triple dose of numbing agent when they get a filling at the dentist?? I almost always do and then I get VERY sick to my stomach :-(. (And I actually have a pretty high pain tolerance; pain killers/numbing stuff just doesn't work well for me.) Nathan had a root canal this afternoon and then I got three fillings tonight. Poor Maya K!!! Both her parents are a little "out of it" tonight!!!
April 9, 2013 ~ Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is having a very grumpy day. That someone ISN'T me, but is seriously making me desire some Mt. Dew caffeine!!! Maybe a quick trip to the store is in order!!!
April 10, 2013 ~ I love staying home with Maya K (and her friend "K"). However, I have found a disadvantage. I am burning up my candles at an alarming rate. What am I going to do when I don't have any more?!?!?!
The first time I put ponies in Maya K's hair was on November 7th. I put them in her hair again today and enjoyed seeing the growth over the past 5 months!!!
April 11, 2013 ~ I just got to explain what a s'more is to Maya K :-). She is "escited!!!!" Now we just have to make sure we make them this summer!!!!
Maya K had a "rough" afternoon and then couldn't stop moving for ANYTHING during dinner and right after. So, what do we do on a rainy day when we can't take her outside to run off all that energy and orneriness???? We send her to the garage with toys. She is as happy as can be and we have a little quiet in the house :-) :-).
April 12, 2013 ~ "May I be squeezed, please?" There are some things Maya K says that I don't really want to correct!!! (Translation: "May I be excused, please?")

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment