Pam ~ As you can see, this blog has been made all GIRLY!!!! We don't yet know whether "K" will be a "girly-girl" or not, but it's going to stay this way for now :-).
I was able to go shopping with some of my teaching co-workers/friends this past weekend, and I "begged" Nathan on Saturday morning to be allowed to buy "just one thing!!!!" We can't purchase too much yet because we really don't know what size she is (although she looks tiny in our pictures) or what she is going to like. But I felt the need to be able to get SOMETHING in honor and excitement of seeing her face for the first time!!!!
Nathan was very happy to give me "permission" and here is what I chose. I ended up getting two things, because the necklace was cheap and really didn't even count :-)
It's funny, because I am really a PURPLE girl and don't normally gravitate towards things that are orange, but this hat and necklace just seemed perfect!!!
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago


I think those items will look lovely on "K". And, she *is* tiny. She's just a wee bit smaller than our Carrie... *by the weight and measurements you gave) and you know how tiny Carrie is! :)
ReplyDeleteSO precious!! I am so excited for you!!! :)
ReplyDelete