It's been one year since we were added to our agency's "list" of adopting families. While we don't know our "place" on the official list that our adoption agency (America World) keeps, we have been following an unofficial list on the Yahoo group that we are a part of and we have been keeping everyone up-to-date each month as to where we are on that list. The first few months we moved up several places.
Here we are today. Our request has changed. WE have changed. God has not changed. He remains faithful.
We are now on seven different lists on our Yahoo DTE list. We have seven different numbers. I am NOT going to give you nice pretty pictures for where we are on each list :-). Let's just do the three categories that we are highest on the list.
Siblings 0-10 years
Child 4-years and older
Boy 19-47 months





I think 2012 is going to be your year. I'm praying it will be. <3
ReplyDelete