Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Prayer for Wisdom

Pam ~ Would you please pray for us?  That God would grant to us HIS wisdom.  That we wouldn't let what WE want get in the way of what HE wants for us.

James 1:5 says......
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God,
who gives generously to all without reproach,
and it will be given him.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 37:4 (most of the Psalm 37 is good, really) is a verse that has been on my mind lately, especially as we seek God's will for our future. I think this verse, along with James 1:5 can be a big help in figuring out what to do. Delight yourself in God, Commit your ways to Him...He will give you the desires of your heart. I think that might mean: God will teach your heart what it should desire (His will) as you grow closer to Him. Waiting is hard thing to do, and the temptation to take the "easy" way is always hard to resist. Bottom line, I think if you are honestly seeking God's will and His desire over your own, I think He will show you want He wants for you. I might take some patience, but I don't think God wants us to live in a fog of confusion. I think Scripture clearly states that God wants us to know His will. We will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete