Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two Months DTE

Pam ~ Today marks two months of officially waiting for a referral.  Our prayer is that God will allow us to completely save the $9,785 we need in order to accept our referral BEFORE we receive a phone call with the names and then an e-mail with the photos of our children.  While I would LOVE to be praying for a referral phone call TODAY, we don't have the money saved yet.  So, I am praying for God to bring the money in to us in HIS perfect timing.

Having said all that, we are currently number.......
.....in the "Siblings under 4 years" category.

That means we have moved up 2 places since last month!!!  Where do you think we'll be one month from now????

2 comments:

  1. I hope you see a big jump next month-- both in funds raised (although that thermometer is looking pretty darn awesome right now, just sayin') and in your place in line. I know God is going to work out this all so the timing is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my look at your thermometer! How great is our God! I will be praying the remaining 2,500ish comes in soon. I can't wait to get the call, after you get the call :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete