Pam ~ I couldn't wait!!! I updated our thermometer tonight, and we are now at 43% of the money we will need in order to accept a referral!!! God is sooooooooo good!!!
I am so encouraged as I see how God is providing for you. Just think of the great example that will be to your children to show them that God always provides. Sally May
We have been happily married for 10 years and have been blessed to grow our family via adoption. Our daughters, Maya K and Layla, are now forever a part of our family. We welcome you to "Our Story of Faith and Grace".
I am so encouraged as I see how God is providing for you. Just think of the great example that will be to your children to show them that God always provides.
ReplyDeleteSally May
Wow! That's awesome! Praise God! Angie and I are excited for the silent auction!
ReplyDeleteDavid