Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Praying for My Babies

Pam ~ Last night as I was in bed and supposed to be going to sleep, I had the overwhelming feeling of wanting to know where my babies are and how they are doing.  Most of the time I do a pretty good job of separating myself from those emotions, and praying almost in a disconnected state so that I don't cry every time I think of them.  And while I didn't cry last night, I prayed fervently for them.  That God would protect them and surround them with His love.

I'm still having those feeling this morning.  I don't know if something monumental is happening in my children's lives today or not, but they are on my heart and mind and I am praying constantly for them this morning.

Will you please join with me in praying for my children today?  Maybe someday we will have a date on a piece of paper that tells us what was happening in their lives today, and maybe we won't.  But that doesn't matter to me.  I'm praying for my babies!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love you guys. Whatever happens today, I pray that God will use it for their good and yours and bring them to you that much sooner.

    I wish I could snap my fingers and have those babies in your arms right now. We trust God's perfect timing.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your babies AND for you!

    ReplyDelete