![]() |
| This was me at 1:00 in the morning. I was holding up pretty well!!! |
![]() |
| I think it was torture for Nathan to not "test" all the yummy bake sale treats we had in our kitchen. |
![]() |
| At 5:45 on Friday morning, we were setting up on our driveway. |
![]() |
| Our garage was PACKED to full and overflowing. What a blessing!!! |
![]() |
| Can you see the mess we were trying to work through??? |
![]() |
| My handsome, hard working husband. I just love him!!! |
![]() |
| Look under the table. All those bags were full of girls' clothes that we had no place to put. We had a few moms come to our sale who were willing to sit on the driveway and just dig through the bags. They got some GREAT deals on cute clothes!!! |
![]() |
| This was my station. We put out our home-made cards and had a little "flier" that told a little about our adoption journey. {Along with my snack and mini Mt. Dew to keep me going!!} |
![]() |
| My sister, Kristi, came on Saturday to help for the morning. Thanks, Kristi!!! |
| Praise the Lord for His goodness and blessings!!!! |















It is just so, so amazing how God provided through this! What a testimony to tell your children someday. Oh, and I would have had a terrible time leaving the goodies alone!
ReplyDelete