Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 12, 2013

FB Friday

July 6, 2013 ~ It took an hour to take Maya K's beads and braids out. An HOUR!!!! At least they looked cute for the week.

"God, thank you the dinosaurs were killed so they cannot eat us, thank you that monsters are for pretend.....Jesus' name, Amen." (There were many more "thank yous" but these were two of the ones that had us struggling to not laugh during prayer time!!!!)

July 7, 2013 ~ You will all be glad to know that Maya K is "age appropriate" in her use and understanding of "knock knock" jokes :-).

July 8, 2013 ~ I'm taking another Heartland class today and tomorrow. I'm going to miss my little girl!!!!

One more day of class, writing a short paper, and then I am DONE with the credits I need to renew my teaching license!!!!

Hypothetically speaking, you should probably not try to take muffins out of the oven while holding a phone on your shoulder. Because, hypothetically speaking, you might accidentally pop your shoulder out of joint. But, again speaking hypothetically, it might be a good thing that you almost drop your phone INTO the oven!!! Because you might pop your shoulder back into joint when you jerk trying to catch the phone. OUCH!!!!

July 9, 2013 ~ I got to learn how to "juggle" with three scarves in class today :-). It might have been more fun if my shoulder didn't hurt, but I was actually pretty good at it, if I do say so myself!!!!

July 10, 2013 ~ Maya K's hair was a MESS after me being gone for two days (I was home in the evenings, but chose to not work on her hair with the time I had with her). I did it in puffs/ponies for the week and they need a little daily upkeep that I didn't do. We just got all her ponies sprayed down and moisturized again and they look sooooooo much better!!!!!

July 11, 2013 ~ It's a "clean out the fridge for lunch" kind of day.

Presenting "Indoor Skating with Paper Plates" ~ Starring my goofy-faced little girl!!!!

We got to go on a date tonight!! We ate at Applebee's (thanks to a gift card) and then went to Menard's to buy a ceiling fan and a shower spray attachment. Then, since we had a half hour before we had to go pick up Maya K, we went home to a quiet house. It was nice getting to spend some quiet time talking, just the two of us!!!

July 12, 2013 ~ Somehow I don't think Maya K has a future in the culinary arts. "Mommy, I put kiwi juice with the onions in the soup. It will taste YUMMY with the kiwi juice. The kiwi juice make the onion taste VERY good. Without the kiwi juice the soup and onion will be yucky. The kiwi juice make it good to eat."

No comments:

Post a Comment