May 4, 2013 ~ "I love God. Do you know why I love God? I love God because He's cute!! He's cute because the Bible say that." ~ Maya K
While her theology might be a little off, at least her heart is in the right place!!!
It's a little blurry, but I had to share Maya K's sense of "style" for bed tonight :-). I "heart" this girl!!!
May 6, 2013 ~ Maya K: "Mommy, may I .....?"
Me: "No, you may not."
Maya K: "May I say 'Why?', Mommy?"
Me: "No, you may not."
Maya K: "May I say 'Why?' I may not say 'Why?'?"
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 7, 2013
May 8, 2013 ~ As we got in the car from a quick trip to Target in the rain, I informed Maya K and "K" of three of the top things that put me in a HORRIBLE mood. 1) Being lied to, 2) Children arguing with me, and 3) Rain!!! Then I quickly had to add a fourth; 4) Maya K squeaking her shoes in the car!!!!
"Mommy, can God fly? Does He have wings? Why He not make people fairies? I want to be a fairy. PLEASE God make me fairy!!! God do.....what that called, Mommy? Mmmmmmm....cle????"
All this because I have started telling her about the many miracles that Jesus did when He was here on earth!!!
May 10, 2013 ~ What a blessing to attend the college graduation of my little sister today!! I'm proud of you, Kristi, and am praying for you as you move on to the next chapter of your life!!!
While her theology might be a little off, at least her heart is in the right place!!!
It's a little blurry, but I had to share Maya K's sense of "style" for bed tonight :-). I "heart" this girl!!!
May 6, 2013 ~ Maya K: "Mommy, may I .....?"
Me: "No, you may not."
Maya K: "May I say 'Why?', Mommy?"
Me: "No, you may not."
Maya K: "May I say 'Why?' I may not say 'Why?'?"
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 7, 2013
![]() |
| My childhood is filled with memories of my Daddy reading to me. I'm so very blessed to now get to see my Daddy reading to my daughter/his granddaughter!!!!! |
"Mommy, can God fly? Does He have wings? Why He not make people fairies? I want to be a fairy. PLEASE God make me fairy!!! God do.....what that called, Mommy? Mmmmmmm....cle????"
All this because I have started telling her about the many miracles that Jesus did when He was here on earth!!!
May 10, 2013 ~ What a blessing to attend the college graduation of my little sister today!! I'm proud of you, Kristi, and am praying for you as you move on to the next chapter of your life!!!

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment