I'm a few days late with this DTE post. Our DTE-versary was last Thursday (the 24th), but that was the same day as my last day of school with my students and our graduation program in the evening. I was a little busy!!! :-)
Our numbers are currently holding steady. We haven't moved up or down the unofficial list the past month.
Hi, Pam...I've been meaning to leave you a comment for awhile. :) You and Nate continue to be in my prayers as you wait for God's perfect timing. He is GOOD...and I pray that you will continue to see that Goodness even when your heart hurts. Hugs to you!
We have been happily married for 10 years and have been blessed to grow our family via adoption. Our daughters, Maya K and Layla, are now forever a part of our family. We welcome you to "Our Story of Faith and Grace".
We KNOW God has perfect timing. Lord, grant us the patience to wait for it.
ReplyDeleteHi, Pam...I've been meaning to leave you a comment for awhile. :) You and Nate continue to be in my prayers as you wait for God's perfect timing. He is GOOD...and I pray that you will continue to see that Goodness even when your heart hurts. Hugs to you!
ReplyDelete