(This post should have been done yesterday; I'm a little behind.)
We have moved backwards a couple places this month. We are now number..........
...........in the "Siblings 0-4 years" category on our unofficial Yahoo list.
However, we just extended our age request to siblings 0-5 years so we are also on a new list :-). We are number.............
............on the "Siblings 0-10 years" unofficial list. This sounds better than it probably is. Because this list extends to 10 years, we are LOW in that age bracket. But at least we are on it :-).
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago




Sam is doing a project for AWANA where he had to pick a country to learn about. I suggested Ethiopia so we've been learning about it. Today we were talking about you guys and somehow got on the topic of how long you have been waiting to adopt. I told him that he knows how hard it is to wait for something, and he said "and it's even harder to wait for a baby!" I agreed and said that he should try to remember to pray for you guys as you wait, because waiting is so hard. So I think you have a new little prayer warrior . . .
ReplyDelete