Pam ~ Check out our Referral Thermometer!!!!!!!!!! It's FILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been amazing to see how He has provided throughout the last three months. We NEVER would have guessed that God would have provided the entire referral amount within this short amount of time!!!!!!!! Never underestimate the power and provision of our GREAT GOD!!!!!!!
I'm going to just let the full thermometer stay there for a day or two!!!!! Just to enjoy seeing it FULL!!!!! Then I'll update it with a new one that will show the estimated amount we will need to have for our first trip.
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell???????????????
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago


I am so excited for you guys!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you guys too! Happy dance . . .
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of exclamation points! Either my sister did a guest blog entry for you or you ARE really excited!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So excited for you! God provision is SO exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! What an encouragement it is to see how our God provides! We'll stay tuned for the next round! Congrats to you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!!
Candace