Pam ~ I have to admit that I am in tears after listening to this song. It was officially announced today that Ethiopia adoptions will be decreasing by possibly 90% for the present time (click here for the "Ethiopian Adoption Alert"). We are hoping and praying that this is a temporary decrease, but our adoption future is a little uncertain right now. While we were hoping to have a referral and be bringing our two children home within 2011, it may now take much longer. It is all in God's hands, where it has been all along, and all we can do is pray.
Please pray with us!!!!!!


Oh Pam, that is heartbreaking news. You are often in my thoughts and prayers. It is one thing to say that we believe God is sovereign and His timing is best but it is so difficult when something like this puts our belief to the test. You and the Ethiopian government will be in my prayers.
ReplyDeletePraying, Pam! God's got this!!!!!
ReplyDeletePam, I'm so sorry. I don't know anything about adoption from a personal standpoint, but I know a little about not understanding God's plan or being able to see the good in it. (((hugs))) for you. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteTears. Hugs. Prayers.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through your comment on Cristie Martine's blog.
ReplyDeleteYour song made me cry. We leave next week to pick up our son and daughter and my heart is BREAKING for those that are in the Ethiopia program and for those that were in the Nepal and Guatemala program last year.
I will continue to pray that the LORD will be be victorious in this. It is not his plan to leave us as orphans. It IS HIS PLAN to give us a future and a hope. I will pray for your heart...