We found out this past Friday that we have received a matching ADOPTION GRANT from Lifesong for Orphans!!! We are praising the Lord for His provision!!!
Here is how this grant works. Lifesong will match ANY DONATION up to $3,000 between now and April 15, 2011!!! So, for example, if a person wants to donate $25 (or any other amount) to our adoption fund, all they have to do is mail a check made payable to "Lifesong for Orphans" with "preference Maxwell/#1731 adoption" written in the memo line and Lifesong will match it to give us a total of $50!!! Or, you can donate online via Lifesong's PayPal account. Simply make a note ~ "preference Maxwell/#1731" ~ to ensure that we receive your donation.
Summary ~
*Make checks payable to ~ Lifesong for Orphans
*Memo Line ~ preference Maxwell/#1731 adoption
*Mail to ~ Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 40 / 202 N. Ford St., Gridley, IL 61744
OR
*Pay online via PayPal ~ click HERE
*Make a note ~ preference Maxwell/#1731 adoption
All donations will go 100% towards our adoption expenses and are tax deductible!!!!
Would you please consider helping us continue to raise/save the remaining estimated $23,000 we need to bring our children home!!!
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago


I totally knew that this was what your exciting news was! This very exciting! I hope (and are praying) that you guys get this full matching grant!
ReplyDeleteHi!! We are adoption through AWAA as well and have applied for a lifesong grant. Can I ask when you applied?! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteChristina, we applied in mid November. On December 1st we got a note that they were processing our application. We then received a phone call at the beginning of this month. Lifesong did a very good job of communicating and they let us know that we would hear from them whether we were approved or not. I've really enjoyed working with them so far. I pray that God provides for you (through Lifesong, or not).
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Eek! What a blessing! I'm praying that you guys are able to watch that thermometer go up up up because of this! :)
ReplyDeletethanks! We applied at the end of Dec and got a call about 10 days ago saying we should hear something within two weeks.
ReplyDelete