Books are important in our house. VERY important!!!! I have always been a bookworm and Nathan has become more so in the years that we have been married. And we were THRILLED when we discovered how much Maya K loves books!!!!
 |
| Our second day in Ethiopia with Maya K. |
 |
| Home for One Week |
Maya K and I go to the library every week and bring home between 20-30 books every week. She looks at books in the morning when she wakes up, I read to her before breakfast, I read to her as she finishes eating her lunch, she looks at books on her bed every afternoon during her quiet time, I normally read to her at least once or twice during the afternoon or evening, and Nathan reads her a story at bedtime every night.
Books are EVERYWHERE in our house!!!! I thought it would be fun to go around our house and take pictures of everyplace I found a book :-). I didn't take pictures of all the containers of books in the garage. Some days I find them in even more places, but this is today. (These pictures are un-edited; I didn't clean house before I took them, so excuse the mess!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment