1) to cease to run or flow, as water, air, etc.
2) to be or become stale or foul from standing, as a pool of water
3) to stop developing, growing, progressing, or advancing
4) to be or become sluggish and dull
Pam ~ How do I get past this block? I want to keep everyone updated on how our adoption is progressing, what we are doing, the crazy dreams I have been having...................and on it goes.
But I don't. I plan to. I think about it. I get an idea to share. I say I'm going to.
But then life happens. I work a long day. Physical therapy wears me out. I have to get the dishes done, laundry washed, Facebook checked {grin}.
Honestly???
Maybe I'm just feeling a little down about not yet having our referral. I don't even expect the call right now. Things are moving slowly in Ethiopia. Referrals from our agency are slow. (Although we have had a couple in the past week!!!!) I don't really have anything to update you readers on. Maybe you're tired of hearing from me. Maybe my updates aren't even that interesting to you.
Nathan and I are watching episodes of Columbo during our evenings together at home. Alone. By ourselves Which we are enjoying. Honestly. But it reminds me that there are no kids running around the house screaming for our attention. I know that one day I will probably look back to these quiet evenings at home and miss them (at times). But right now they just hurt.
Jakie są stopnie palenia kawy?
3 years ago


Sorry that they hurt now! But yes, yes you will miss them someday. A lot. :)
ReplyDelete