Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where in the World is Our Dossier

Pam ~ We received an e-mail yesterday afternoon letting us know that our dossier is on its way from our agency's headquarters, and it's heading to Ethiopia!!!  We were told to not worry if the package makes stops in Europe or other countries for long periods of time.  Apparently that is normal and they have seen it happen often.

So........I am now a FedEx stalker :-).  I have a tracking number and will be following our dossier on its journey.  If you are interested in following it with me, just look over to the upper right side of the blog.  How long do you think it will take before it gets to Ethiopia????  You can vote over on the right!!!!  Let's see how close we can guess!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What do the winners get? A chance to babysit your kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art ~ If you are volunteering to get on our "People Who Are Willing To Babysit" list, we won't turn you down :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fex Ex stalker! {grin}
    Praying it gets there quickly. I am voting 3 weeks, because 1 seems really fast, but I don't want it to take more than a month.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we owe you at least one time babysitting. Possibly more than that. :)

    ReplyDelete